There has been a lapse in Freebies lately, honestly there hasn’t been any great ones to pass on to you. Here are some new Freebies and recommendation for a locals trip to Disneyland.
1. Free Energy Cliff bar, if you are a little slow these days, let this energy bar help you re-enter the race.
2. Free Build and Grow Kid’s Class at Lowe’s, the kids’ will love to make this project — with a little help from an adult — the feeling of accomplishment, smile and maybe a treat is worth every minute!
3. Free Camocare Organics Anti-Aging and Wrinkle Cream, you know going into summer, we can all fight the wrinkles — even those RockIt Mammas in their 20′s.
4. A little something for the man in your life, Free Aveda Men’s Performance Shampoo.
5. If you are a fan of salon products, here is a site - which offers more discounts and Freebies with purchase, Salon Savings.com. Any purchase over $60 has free shipping and you get a choice of full size free sample of name brand items. Most recently purchased Aveda shampoo, conditioner and sunscreen for $60 and received free shipping/handling and free 15 oz. Aveda shampoo.
Now for that reccommendation and editorial on Disneyland.
Our family made a semi-impromptu trip to the “happiest place on earth” this week. After 7 years of making this trek, we finally figured out what was probably one of the best family trips ever!!
We drove up to Anaheim, CA on Sunday evening. Our hotel reservations were not at Tinkerbell Hotel, Grandly Expensive California or the like. We actually stayed at a Doubletree located by the Block At Orange in a business park. Since it was a Sunday night and the hotels in the business park cater to business travelers, the availability was great, the rate was less than $100 for a double queen room and more discounts once we checked in! The restaurant was closed, but even better we walked over to the Block At Orange, previously the “Scary Mall off the 22 fwy.” It has a professional Van’s skate park and BMX indoor track, which we stayed and watched for awhile. Fun restaurants, water fountains, shops, snacks along with a Macy’s and other anchor stores.
The great find — actually a previous date night favorite – was dinner at Cafe TuTu Tango! The kids even had and LOVED Tuna Poke. Cafe Tu Tu Tango is in the center of the mall, right by the stage — we were able to listen to a Gypsy King’s cover band. An awesome family night and we walked back to the hotel. Everyone got a great night sleep, woke up and took the shuttle to Disneyland. No stress, no parking issues and all were super relaxed as we pulled into the park. When we were done, the shuttle came to pick us up and delivered us back to our car! This was the way to save some $$$$, lessen the stress, enjoy the family and have a great adventure at Mickey’s House!!