Skinny Crock Pot posted this great easy dinner.
Cook Time: 4 hours & Servings: 4
4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
1 (15 ounce) can corn
1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
1 (8 ounce) package Fat Free cream cheese
1) Take 4-5 boneless chicken breasts put into slow cooker.
2) Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
3) Keep in slow cooker on low for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
4) Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
5) Options: add a 4 oz can of diced green chilis or sliced black olives. Add 1 cup of diced zucchini and/or white onion. When getting ready to serve add sliced avocados and enjoy!